Say goodbye to mundane, repetitive tasks in the workplace: Automation is finally taking off.
Marketers, specifically, are tapping into the power of automation, freeing themselves from the more, well, robotic tasks so they can get their creative juices flowing. Automation solutions, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, are creating new efficiencies and helping marketers optimize their communication efforts to focus on their most valuable customers.
Read on for a better understanding of the state of marketing automation.
1. Modern technology could automate 45% of the activities people are paid to perform, and about 60% of all occupations could see 30% or more of their activities automated.
2. On average, 49% of companies are currently using marketing automation, with more than half of B2B companies (55%) adopting the technology.
3. 91% of the most successful users agree that marketing automation is “very important” to the overall success of their marketing across channels.
4. 77% of CMOs at top-performing companies indicate their most compelling reason for implementing marketing automation is to grow revenue.
5. Marketing automation drives a 14.5% increase in sales productivity and a 12.2% reduction in marketing overhead.